Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EOS Magazine Forum End of Year Showcase 2013 (EOYS 2013) - Top 3

Ladies and Gents,

I am very pleased to announce the results of this years End Of Year Showcase.

This ‘competition’ is just for fun with forum members choosing their favourite pictures taken by others on the forum during 2013.

This year the quality of entries, and the interest in the competition itself, has been as high as ever.

I would like to thank all those who entered and all those who voted; without this support, the showcase would not be such a success.

So, congratulations to….

In First Place

andymackie1 - Fly

Second Place

Brian.Chard - Flying Fish

Third Place

Jaymbee1 - Tulips in the rain.

Well done!!! I think, truly well deserved.
    Canon 6D & 7D | Light Room + CS6 |
    EF 70-300L | EF 100 Macro | EF 24-105L | EF17-40L | Canon EF 50mm

Re: EOS Magazine Forum End of Year Showcase 2013 (EOYS 2013) - Top 3

Congratulations to all.
    Andy
    Canon 700D, Canon 1100D
    EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF 50mm F/1.8 II
    [Wishlist: EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro]

Comment

Very well done indeed, all worthy winners and I would have been very proud to have taken those shots.

I look forward to seeing the category results ................... no pressure Graydon!
      Colin

Comment

Congratulations to everyone, not just the winners but every person who entered. With a special mention to Graydon for all of the work he has put in to this Showcase. So well done all
        Peter

Feel free to browse my
        Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Crikey, I don't know what to say except thanks very much to Graydon for spending so much of his own time organising this and to all who entered and especially to those who also took the time to vote.

There were some truly amazing shots this year and so I can only congratulate everyone who entered on raising the bar each year. In many ways, its a credit to the forum as well as we are all learning from one another (the technique I used for the fly came from advice I received from Stan, for example), so thank you too, Robert.

I'm leaving Thailand for Brisbane as I type so I'll pinch myself when I land just to make sure I didn't dream this!

Cheers
          Andy

Comment

Many congrats to the winners. They are no surprise at all to me as I voted for 2 of those two. All the entries were of a very high standard.

Thanks again Graydon.
            Last edited by Riggers; 12-01-2014, 16:42.
            Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/leerigby/

Comment

Well done guys they are brilliant shots

Comment

Very well done, those are superb images.
                Canon EOS 5D Mark III, EF 135mm F/2 L, EF 16-35mm F/4 L, EF 50mm f/1.8, EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, EF 28mm f/2.8
                http://www.aveyardphotography.co.uk
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/aveyardphotography
                https://www.facebook.com/AveyardPhotography

Comment

A great set of photographs from all contributors.

David

Comment

All very worthy images to win. Congratulations to the top 3 ++

Tom

Comment

Well done everyone, stunning shots.
                      Ian

Comment

<< applause >>
                        See more at www.andyleslie.com and www.facebook.com/AndyLesliePhotography, not to mention https://www.flickr.com/photos/andylesliephotography/

There's birds in them thar hills!

Comment

Excellent winning shots.
                          Concentrate on equipment and you'll take technically good photographs. Concentrate on seeing the light's magic colours and your images will stir the soul. - Jack Dykinga
                          Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography- George Eastman

Comment

Three Great Shots, well done to all who entered and of course to Graydon for his work.

Regards Paul

Comment

All worthy winners.

Its been a brilliant showcase this year. Have to say very well run Graydon
                              Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                              Di's Flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X