St.Asaph City times Dec 2012 issue- my photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all. You will be pleased to know that my photos have again been published. I submit the Church/religious pics to the Cathedral Diocesan office, who will take whatever payment they get,WITH MY PERMISSION OF COURSE, for charitable works.

(i) Remembrance Sunday- the first two are mine. The third one by the Diocesan press photographer. In the third pic on the page, you can see the open field in the distance, which was all flooded out in the recent floods.

(ii) Mungo Singers. The presentation speech by the Mungo Cathedral representative,in white clothes,(Bawee- Bob Turner, will be interested in the blurb which explains a bit more re their visit).

Thanks to all the members who advise me now and again.

(i)

(ii)
    Last edited by Nathaniel; 03-12-2012, 12:50.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Re: St.Asaph City times Dec 2012 issue- my photos

Well done that man.

HRH Prince Charles popping into say thanks ... he's visit your City today.

Comment

Haven't yet got out of my home as yet- too tired after all that driving to B'ham in the fog and mist and return late yesterday evening. Not quite as FIT as you "young man"!!
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

Comment

Well done Nathaniel.
        Colin

Comment

Well done.

Shane.

Comment

Good on you, Nat. Something to be proud of.

Ian
            EOS600D, 17-40mm L, 70-300mm IS, 50mm f1.8, 18-135mm STM, Powershot S95, 12 extension tube, Speedlight 380 EX.

Comment

Congratuations Nathaniel, keep up the good work.
              Peter

Feel free to browse my
              Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Congratulations Nathaniel!

Comment

Well done Nataniel,
                  Paul
                  EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
                  Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Well done Nat
                    Concentrate on equipment and you'll take technically good photographs. Concentrate on seeing the light's magic colours and your images will stir the soul. - Jack Dykinga
                    Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography- George Eastman

Comment

Well done Nathaniel, congrats.

Hope you haven't been too affected by the flooding..
                      “If you're gonna be a maniac, pyro's not a good maniac.” Larry David
                      "Go ahead and play The Blues if it'll make you happy". Homer J. Simpson
                      "War, children, it's just a shot away... Love, sister, it's just a kiss away". Mick Jagger & Keith Richards
                      "I was in the band, ok. The girls were pretty interested, you know, with the guitar. They liked that.” Larry David

EOS 5D, 24-105L, 430EXII, G11

Comment

Well done Nat.

Comment

Congratulations.
                          Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                          Di's Flickr

Comment

Many thanks for all your good wishes. I am happy that the press thinks my photos are worth publishing.I was not personally affected by the floods as I am on high ground but all the low lying areas were completed covered with water. The water came in like a thief at night & many had to vacate their homes in their night clothes. However, the water receded the next day and many of the businesses were able to trade within 2 days- more so the two doctor's surgeries side by side and the Chemist which dispenses for the two practices.

However the domestic homes are still in a mess and it would take about 6 months for normality to return. The Christmas meal for the residents at the Abeyfield care home (fixed for today, 3rd Dec) has been cancelled at the Bod Erw hotel as it was flooded out and is still in a mess. Prince Charles paid us a visit to see the damage.
                            Last edited by Nathaniel; 03-12-2012, 19:28.

Comment

Well done Nat you must be thrilled.
                              Did you photo Prince Charles today ?
                              Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
                              Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X