CPS Renewal for 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CPS Renewal for 2013

For those of you like that don't seem to get an email reminder now is the time to renew for 2013.

Just done mine. Still Silver.

Re: CPS Renewal for 2013

Platinum.
    Colin

Comment

Gold here and put my name down to try out the new 1DX as well, which was announced to CPS members. :-)

Comment

put my name down to try out the new 1DX
        Don't do it ................... you'll have to have one!
        Colin

Comment

they just laughed at me .....
          Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
          Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Hereford_EOS View Post
            they just laughed at me .....
            That's only fair . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . so do we.
            Colin

Comment

It is time I joined. I have two Canon bodies and 4 "L" lenses. To whom should I write?
              Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
                It is time I joined. I have two Canon bodies and 4 "L" lenses. To whom should I write?
                Try this one Nathaniel:

Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just passionate about photography and filmmaking, Canon Professional Services (CPS) supports your storytelling journey with expert care. Welcome to the family.
                Colin

Comment

I've dropped from Gold to Silver

Mike
                  www.mstphoto.zenfolio.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27554645@N05/

Comment

Renewed at Silver

Comment

My card says valid from 2012-09, obviously when I joined. Does this mean I need to renew already? Oh and I'm just poor old silver member.

John

Comment

Originally posted by John27 View Post
                        My card says valid from 2012-09, obviously when I joined. Does this mean I need to renew already? Oh and I'm just poor old silver member.
                        Renewal is done yearly, it's free.

flickr

Comment

I am applying for membership and each time when I click on the prompt "add equipment", I get the prompt PLEASE WAIT and nothing happens other than the cursor/mouse point goes on and on in "circles" for yonks time. I have now tried to add my equipment 5 times and the same thing happens. What am I doing wrong,if any?
                          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

I am applying for membership and each time when I click on the prompt "add equipment", I get the prompt PLEASE WAIT and nothing happens other than the cursor/mouse point goes on and on in "circles" for yonks time. I have now tried to add my equipment 5 times and the same thing happens. What am I doing wrong,if any?
                            I think the server is slow due to many people re-registering their membership.

flickr

Comment

Yes it is a slow and clunky site ... have a brew after each pressing of submit.

Comment

Working...
                              X