a unbiased report on the kenko 1.4 HD t.c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a unbiased report on the kenko 1.4 HD t.c

out with nat today as detailed in his earlier thread. hunting snow bunting,so heres a from today and a shot of some ducks overhead ,the bunting was tripod mounted ,the ducks were taken hand held ,both shots taken using the new kenko 1.4 HD t/c to say i am extremely impressed is a understatement ,as normally when you bolt a 1.4 tc to a sigma sport and a f8 focus body the 1D series and the 7d2 you only get centre point focus ,with this on today ALL focus points were enabled including the ring of fire ,this has serious implications for canon users as now with a 7d2 for instance and a 400 f5.6 or a 100-400 all focus points can now be used .with as shown in photos good i.q to.
    i have now put this on the very top of my must buy wish list ,and i know for a certainty it will pay dividends in the spring and summer when the lights even better
    moving the goalposts by jeff cohen, on Flickr

a testing time by jeff cohen, on Flickr

Re: a unbiased report on the kenko 1.4 HD t.c

Think I might need one of those Jeff, nice results.
    Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Comment

Nice shots Jeff. I am glad you are impressed with the Kenko. You can also take it from me that you can use certain ef-s lenses,like the 55-250mm lens on a full frame. I did post some pictures earlier and when I find it I will re-post it. I have still not downloaded my Snow bunting pics but will do so soon. First time I have seen this rare Scandinavian bird and I would never have spotted it had I gone to the site ALONE! So a big thank you Jeff. Surprised that the bird did not have a "mate".
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Here it is- the Kenko HD TC with the 55-250mm lens with the full frame 6d. Pictures taken throught my double glazed bedroom window into my neighbour's garden!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Nathaniel; 08-01-2016, 17:24.
        Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

and more from today .well impressed so far
          smiler by jeff cohen, on Flickr

whats it all about by jeff cohen, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
          X