X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshop CS6

Will this be worth getting?
    Take a look at this.

FREE Download Photoshop CS 6 here: http://www.creativestation.ru/Adobe Photoshop CS6 Image restoration from Black and white to colorPicerhttp://www.creatives...

Peter
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Re: Photoshop CS6

Peter, the video appears to fake, no logic to the process, just wiggling a brush tool around areas of the image.

Trev

Comment

Bugger I thought it would be a bit longer then that to work out it ws fake....but would that not be a great brush?

Peter
      There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Even if it did work, it would probably only be in very limited circumstances.

I upgraded to CS5 purely for the "Content Aware" facility, which was brilliant in the demo's, but rarely works for me.

Colin
        Colin

Comment

Colin I too use content aware..it works fine for me if after say leverling an horizon and you picture is left with those annoying triangles on the edges.
          I click on the triangle with the magic wand to select it and use content aware to fill it in.I get some good results..but if I want to take out something close to the main subject it copies part of the subject and adds it to the area you selected.....but ive still got a lot to learn.

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
            I upgraded to CS5 purely for the "Content Aware" facility, which was brilliant in the demo's, but rarely works for me.
            Phew - I'm glad its not me. It works sometimes but not always.

Comment

Working...
            X