Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

top Accolade for Eastbourne sports tog !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

top Accolade for Eastbourne sports tog !

Always nice to see local people doing well

There's a very nice picture of the winner, some will find it interesting, please have a wee look and let me know what you think.

Trev

Re: top Accolade for Eastbourne sports tog !

He is using a 7D ........ taken by a person with a 7D?
    Last edited by briansquibb; 11-11-2011, 02:46.
    ef-r

Comment

Very interesting,and not to much different to what i do most weekends,I like his angle when covering the games, as he says its not so much about the action it more about the people and the surroundings.
      I'll look more closely at the venues i visit from now on, not that i can make them look interesting but its another way of covering the sport.

Paul
      EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
      Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

LOL yes there is the 7D element. :-)

Very interesting,and not to much different to what i do most weekends,I like his angle when covering the games, as he says its not so much about the action it more about the people and the surroundings.
        I also found it interesting, I'm guessing all these guys produce similar quality output, so he's made himself stand out more to the judges by providing this addtional type of coverage.

Trev

Comment

Working...
        X