Flowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowers

Had a play with my flash last night, here are the pictures, used PS to re size and change it to B&W.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395903286.058296.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395903304.760606.jpg
    Raj
    Flickr

Re: Flowers

Neither really work for me Raj - the first has too much background clutter, woulf have been worth trying to isolate the main bloom and then cropping not so tight on the right - as it is at the moment the bloom is almost falling out of the frame. The second shot again is really too tight and for me too much is in the shadow

Stan
    Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
    flickr

Comment

Of the 2 the 1st is the best, but would concur with Stan's critique.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tesarver View Post
        Of the 2 the 1st is the best, but would concur with Stan's critique.

Tom
        Thanks Tom
        Raj
        Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
          Neither really work for me Raj - the first has too much background clutter, woulf have been worth trying to isolate the main bloom and then cropping not so tight on the right - as it is at the moment the bloom is almost falling out of the frame. The second shot again is really too tight and for me too much is in the shadow

Stan
          Thanks Stan, both the shots were a replica of something i saw in one of the magazine and i am pleased that i could create the same effect, may be i should have explained this. I do see your point.
          Raj
          Flickr

Comment

It's unusual for monochrome to work with flowers or plant subjects, but No2 is a super shot
            The camera works just fine, it's the idiot staring through the viewfinder that need's help!

Comment

Originally posted by JaKS_Foto View Post
              It's unusual for monochrome to work with flowers or plant subjects, but No2 is a super shot
              Thanks JaKS_Foto.
              Raj
              Flickr

Comment

Working...
              X