UAE seascape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UAE seascape

Today i went with my daughters to near beach to test my Big Stopper for second time, first time wasn't good, i got better results, but i will do again later when i have time

Re: UAE seascape

Getting better every time Tareq.

As with most things, the more you practice, the more you understand the limitations and under what circumstances it works best. I look forward to the next batch.
    Colin

Comment

Thanks Colin!

Well, i lost my interest in photography since my dad died on 27th Dec 2012 and then lost my job in 2011, last year i was recovering from my bad situations, so i hope this year i get back my skills and enjoy photography as usual.

Comment

Really like the first one.

So sorry to hear of you loss. You have my sympathies.
        Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
        Di's Flickr

Comment

First image for me as well, the immovable objects look really sharp with really good exposure.
          An Image in Time is a Stepping Stone to Eternity

Comment

Thanks DG and Judder.

WOW, didn't know that first shot B&W will be the favorite, even in another sites some prefer the first, then i should choose snother sht of that series with nice composition too and convert it to B&W, hope i can make it better than the first one here.

Comment

As others have said Tareq, the first image is the best, a real stunner!!

Regards Paul

Comment

Ok, thanks Paul

Comment

Very nice indeed, I'm quite jealous of the light over there!
                  Canon EOS 5D Mark III, EF 135mm F/2 L, EF 16-35mm F/4 L, EF 50mm f/1.8, EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, EF 28mm f/2.8
                  http://www.aveyardphotography.co.uk
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/aveyardphotography
                  https://www.facebook.com/AveyardPhotography

Comment

Originally posted by AndyA View Post
                    Very nice indeed, I'm quite jealous of the light over there!
                    Thanks Andy!

Well, it sounds there is no perfect weather in the world, you envy me or feel jealous about our light and i feel jealous of the rains and snow you have other there, no wonder why you have beautiful nature landscapes there.

Comment

I certainly love that 1st image. lots of texture, the use of leading lines in the sand to guide the eye and very good use of contrast.

Also Tareq my sympathy for your losses.

Tom

Comment

#1 very good but my favourite is #2 with #3 a close second - I guess its the differences in opinion that makes the world go around, Tareq.
                        And it goes on too - time will eventually heal the pain. You also have my sympathy for your loss, Tareq.
                        Andy

Comment

Tareq, I like all your pictures but being biased towards colour- what we normally see every day of our lives, I prefer the ones in colour.

Very sorry to hear about your bereavement- your father. Someone you can never replace. Also sorry about your job situation but I am sure that this can be overcome with persistence and determination to find another job. This is very common around the world nowadays.

Nathaniel
                          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Paradisiac!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMackie View Post
                              #1 very good but my favourite is #2 with #3 a close second - I guess its the differences in opinion that makes the world go around, Tareq.
                              And it goes on too - time will eventually heal the pain. You also have my sympathy for your loss, Tareq.
                              Andy
                              Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
                              Tareq, I like all your pictures but being biased towards colour- what we normally see every day of our lives, I prefer the ones in colour.

Very sorry to hear about your bereavement- your father. Someone you can never replace. Also sorry about your job situation but I am sure that this can be overcome with persistence and determination to find another job. This is very common around the world nowadays.

Nathaniel
                              Originally posted by DanFlag View Post
                              Paradisiac!
                              Thank you very much for all of your comments and replies.

I am keep going in my life and no give up, we are here according to our religion we believe that life goes on and death is written to all of us, so i will not stop on my dad death, but sure it was a hard tough time or period for me in 2011, but good that things is getting better or recovering to previous situations before death, but now i have more responsibilities and i didn't have time to travel for doing more overseas landscapes.

I will go out and shoot more with Lee Big Stopper, i did nice job before in the past in USA with B+W 10 stops, but i want to experiment more with Big stopper, we have nice weather nowadays so i don't want to miss/pass this time of year, i may not have high quality great shots as you people do in your country [UK or Europe], my first real improvement in landscape photography was back in Scotland 2007.

Comment

Working...
                              X