X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden Flow

1/5 sec @ f22, ISO 50

Larger image:- http://www.lesmclean.co.uk/Riffa%20Wood/VK0I4643l.jpg
    Concentrate on equipment and you'll take technically good photographs. Concentrate on seeing the light's magic colours and your images will stir the soul. - Jack Dykinga
    Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography- George Eastman

Re: Golden Flow

I am not sure how this is achieved, whether it is 100% natural, or Les has been playing with the sliders, but I really do like it. The blues and oranges work well, the composition is good, it is a simple image in essence, but still much to see.
    Colin

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
      I am not sure how this is achieved, whether it is 100% natural, or Les has been playing with the sliders, but I really do like it. The blues and oranges work well, the composition is good, it is a simple image in essence, but still much to see.
      Ditto for me Les

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
        Personally I dont care how you took this...cos its ( for me) just stunning...(youre little secret)..WHAT a terrific piece. The colours are so vibrant and interesting and the thirds of the frame are brilliantly filled with expectation and excitement...by the well I like it a tad!

Comment

For all its movement, a very restful shot.
          Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
          Di's Flickr

Comment

Cant think of anything to had to comments above other than to agree witht hem all!
            Alun

Comment

Working...
            X