No Customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Customers

Yesterday evening after getting hit with another 3 1/2" (8.89 cm) of snow, the wife and I headed down to the city of Bethlehem for a photo opportunity. As I was walking past this restaurant, I noticed something peculiar going on inside the restaurant:

EOSM w/EF-M 22mm f/2
    Aperture Priority @ f/3.5
    ISO 100
    Sutter Speed 1 sec
    On a Tri-pod

Comments welcomed

Tom

Re: No Customers

Spoilt a bit by the reflections Tom - probably not a lot you could do about that though

Stan
    Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
    flickr

Comment

I'm saying nothing, cause nobody else noticed the Cross, The Santa and the Leopard Eyes in the Station shot.

Doug.
      Cameras... 7D, 350D
      Lens...Canon 17-40 f4, Sigma 70-200 f2.8, Tamron 28-300 f3.5, Canon 18-55 f3.5

Flash...600EX-RT

Montana 5 flickr
      Montana 5 Car-tography

Comment

Thanks Doug, glad you noticed those items in the train station shot, so don't be silent here.

Comment

Well all I'm saying is .. it looks a bit fishy to me.
          [ Canon 1DX ] [ 70-200 f2.8 L is II ] [ 300 f4 L is usm ] [ 50 mm f1.8 II ] [ 24-105 f4 L is ] [ Speedlite 430 ] [Yongnuo 568 ex II flash ] [ Yongnuo flash triggers ] [ Cokin P filters] [ Giottos Silk Road GYTL8384 carbon tripod ] [ Photoshop CS5 ] ... Wish list Canon EF 500 mm f/4 L IS USM.

Some nice gear, but not much idea ... https://www.flickr.com/photos/123175589@N03/

Comment

Thanks for stopping by Wayne.

Comment

I pressume you want our hidden vision on this Tom yeah ....Hope I'm not going to spoil it or have it wrong ..

so here goes .. I see a shark.
              [ Canon 1DX ] [ 70-200 f2.8 L is II ] [ 300 f4 L is usm ] [ 50 mm f1.8 II ] [ 24-105 f4 L is ] [ Speedlite 430 ] [Yongnuo 568 ex II flash ] [ Yongnuo flash triggers ] [ Cokin P filters] [ Giottos Silk Road GYTL8384 carbon tripod ] [ Photoshop CS5 ] ... Wish list Canon EF 500 mm f/4 L IS USM.

Some nice gear, but not much idea ... https://www.flickr.com/photos/123175589@N03/

Comment

Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by wayne2418 View Post
                  I pressume you want our hidden vision on this Tom yeah ....Hope I'm not going to spoil it or have it wrong ..

so here goes .. I see a shark.
                  Where?

I think its kind of sad and of what you can see of the outside (in the reflection) the street is empty also. But do like the railed shadows of the chairs
                  Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                  Di's Flickr

Comment

Thank you Tom ...

Comment

I like it even with the reflections. Lots to look at and think about.
                      Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/leerigby/

Comment

Oh dear, I'm not getting it at all.
                        I've come back to it many times over the last few days, and whilst I like the chair shadows and the regimented tables what on earth am I missing? Don't tell me I'm the boy who shouts 'but he's not wearing any clothes', but in fact he is...
                        Canon EOS 7D
                        EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
                        Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
                        flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

Oh dear, I'm not getting it at all.
                          Errrrr ........... me neither!
                          Colin

Comment

Thanks Di, Wayne, Riggers, Alex & Colin. The peculiar this that I saw inside was the there were "No Customers" at a time when the restaurant should be filling up with the evening crowd. But thanks for stopping by an looking and pondering what you see or don't see in the image.

Tom

Comment

The peculiar this that I saw inside was the there were "No Customers" at a time when the restaurant should be filling up with the evening crowd.
                              Thank goodness I'm not going 'dool ally".

I understood no customers straight away, but was still looking for the shark!
                              Colin

Comment

Working...
                              X