X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: London Eye

Originally posted by EOS_User View Post
    Good luck with all three...
    Thanks Lee... I may need it as I suspect there may be some prints from the small island halfway between SFO and Australia.
    David

Comment

Thanks Di
      David

Comment

Hi David;

Hope this is not too late now; but if you have time to reprint...

I just did a real quick; Image, Transform, Perspective drag to the top-right corner, and it will correct the notable building lean at the right edge, and make the wheel appear more upright at the same time. It didn't appear to push out any of the other verticals...
        Cheers;
        Lee
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All fair comment & critique will always be welcomed !
        5D3, 80D, 40D (IR), G3X
        17-40 f/4, 24-105 f/4, 70-200 f/2.8, 100-400 f/4.5-5.6, 100 f/2.8 Macro, Sigma 150-600 Sport

Comment

Originally posted by djguk47 View Post
          Thanks Lee... I may need it as I suspect there may be some prints from the small island halfway between SFO and Australia.
          NOPE! have only just uploaded them. Maybe next season
          Cheers;
          Lee
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All fair comment & critique will always be welcomed !
          5D3, 80D, 40D (IR), G3X
          17-40 f/4, 24-105 f/4, 70-200 f/2.8, 100-400 f/4.5-5.6, 100 f/2.8 Macro, Sigma 150-600 Sport

Comment

Originally posted by EOS_User View Post
            Hi David;

Hope this is not too late now; but if you have time to reprint...

I just did a real quick; Image, Transform, Perspective drag to the top-right corner, and it will correct the notable building lean at the right edge, and make the wheel appear more upright at the same time. It didn't appear to push out any of the other verticals...
            No time to reprint as at work, will "rush" home through Bisham Roundabout then Cressix Roundabout and just make it on time. If you are there tonight I will get you to talk me through what you have suggested.
            David

Comment

Well the judge must have been blind in one eye and incapable of seeing out of the other as he gave this and Juxtaposition both a 20 on Thursday night.. bit chuffed for the first print competition of the new club year.
              David

Comment

20th! - robbed bud
                :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger View Post
                  20th! - robbed bud
                  David

Comment

Working...
                  X