Cataldo Mission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cataldo Mission

Hi all again. Living in Small town USA here ther is not much in the way of things I can photograph that can compete with your castels but the Mission is one of my favorites. It's the oldest church in the state and I am always photographing it. This time I got some cool clouds to go with it which is rare, most of the time the sky is very dull when I get out there. Hope you like it, this link http://idptv.state.id.us/buildingbig/domes/cataldo.html will tell you a quick history on it.

Canon 50D
    Takina 12-24/4, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Tamron 60/2 Macro
    Buying very soon Canon 85/1.8, Canon 100/2.8 Macro

Re: Cataldo Mission

Arthur - do you get up into the Sawtooth Mountains at all?
    ef-r

Comment

No, never been there though have been meaning to. I live in Kellogg, which is northern Idaho about 60 miles from the Canadian boarder. Need to go there aswell and hopefully when I get the cashover to your guys neck of the woods. Though for that I will need lots of big compact flash cards lol. So much there I would love to shoot.
      Canon 50D

Comment

On the photo I added 30% exposure in PS4, think I can get away with more, maybe another 20 or so and have it still look good. Maybe add it to the grass would help just ideas
        Canon 50D

Comment

Working...
        X