Exposure Time: 0.0080 s (1/125)
    ISO equiv: 200
    Exposure Bias: none
    Exposure Mode: Manual
    White Balance: Auto
    Flash Fired: No (Manual)
    Color Space: sRGB

David
    Last edited by djguk47; 14-08-2010, 11:13.
    David

Re: Mousehole - Cornwall

David, A great shot of a wonderful location and it seems that you had a lovely day for it. I have a query though, on my monitor the image looks to have some noise or has been over sharpened, yes some of this may be down to the reflections from the water but I am seein it in the rigging and houses, is it just my monitor or did something go wrong with the upload?

Comment

Hi Muscat, thanks for the comments. We had a great 10 days in Cornwall with good weather all days bar one.
      hmmm I see what you mean. I may have "overcooked " the shot in making sure it was sharp enough to "withstand" the upload. As today is forecast to be wet and the house is mine for the day (girls all going shopping) I will have a go at cleaning this up.

David
      David

Comment

Hi David; Yes, a little over-sharp, and over-saturated on my screen... other than that; just as I recall it when we were last there; except you got the tide in; it's always b****y out wherever we go anywhere!
        I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
        Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Muscat, C-F, OK hopefully I have reduced the overcooked sharpening and the saturation in the original post

David
          David

Comment

Originally posted by Canon-Fodder! View Post
            except you got the tide in; it's always b****y out wherever we go anywhere!
            Hi C-F, we were at Mousehole for two nights so was able to see the harbour at high tide and low tide. I was amazed at the tidal range right around the whole Cornish coast.

David
            David

Comment

it's always b****y out wherever we go anywhere!
              Something to help with your tide problems ;)

2010/2011 QuickTide calculator
              Last edited by Glenn; 16-08-2010, 13:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn View Post
                Something to help with your tide problems ;)

2010/2011 QuickTide calculator
                Glenn, so you have an account with 7day shop eh!!! the link takes you to your log in page so what is the chance of telling us your log in id and account details.... promise to keep it just between you and me....honest.....

David
                David

Comment

Originally posted by djguk47 View Post
                  Glenn, so you have an account with 7day shop eh!!! the link takes you to your log in page so what is the chance of telling us your log in id and account details.... promise to keep it just between you and me....honest.....

David
                  That's surprising as I wasn't logged in and never have on my work PC. Anyway my username is "bob smith" and my password is ........

Oh yes, link updated as well

Comment

Hi yes the revised image is much better as viewed on my work monitor.

Comment

Working...
                    X