• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saltburn Chairlift by night.

Saltburn chairlift by floodlitght
    Attached Files
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/fspimages

Donald Duck Rode To 500cc World Championships 1976 &1977.
    Canon EOS 40 D 7 D - 5 D Mk II.Canon 100-400mm IS - Canon 24-105mm IS -
    Canon 28-135mm IS - Canon 70-300mm IS - Canon 100mm 2.8 IS - Sigma 120-300mm Sigma 12-24 mm Sigma 10-20mm.

Doncaster Phoenix They Are The Future

Re: Saltburn Chairlift by night.

Nicely done.

I always like night shots and yours has just a hint of indigo blue left in the sky. If you took the shot half an hour earlier, you would probably have got a bit more blue in the sky.

Colin
    Colin

Comment

I have shots from it still being light right upto this one ,i will look for them.
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/fspimages

Donald Duck Rode To 500cc World Championships 1976 &1977.
      Canon EOS 40 D 7 D - 5 D Mk II.Canon 100-400mm IS - Canon 24-105mm IS -
      Canon 28-135mm IS - Canon 70-300mm IS - Canon 100mm 2.8 IS - Sigma 120-300mm Sigma 12-24 mm Sigma 10-20mm.

Doncaster Phoenix They Are The Future

Comment

Really like the first one but I'm not so keen on the blur in the second. It looks like an excellent location with lots of low light possiblilites

My only niggle is the horzion that you can just see at the top as it isn't straight, so you could either straight it or if you're happy with the orientation crop the top to remove it. If it were me than I would crop the top to remove it

Comment

Nice shots I was there early this year but did not stay for the night shots,,maybe ill have to go back and try again.

Coda
          There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Very good shots, I like the composition and colours of these and while it would have been great if it had been perfectly symmetrical it is of course impossible to get this without being arrested or killed ;-) excellent stuff.

Duncan
            Canon 5D mkii

Mountain Landscape Photography
            Blog

Comment

Working...
            X