Holiday on Texel (The Netherlands)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday on Texel (The Netherlands)

Last week I was on holiday on Texel (small island above the city Den Helder) and I did some shooting over there. Here are some pictures ...

Tell me .... your comments..
    Last edited by Fr1so; 31-10-2010, 23:17.
    With kind regards,
    Friso

Canon EOS 70D | Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM | Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 | Canon EFS 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6mm IS STM | Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 |

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128548396@N08/

Re: Holiday on Texel (The Netherlands)

Really like number one, feel like I've plonked my self on the beach, really like the colours.

Number 5 seems dark at the bottom to me, but I'm a total novice, I'm sure that someone will come along and tell you what to do.

Is that an espalier tree?
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Comment

Are these picture straight or not?
      With kind regards,
      Friso

Canon EOS 70D | Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM | Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 | Canon EFS 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6mm IS STM | Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 |

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128548396@N08/

Comment

Originally posted by Fr1so View Post
        Are these picture straight or not?
        The horizons seem a little off to me.

Comment

Really like 1 and 3. #1 because you have the sun lighting up parts of the beech, it's just a shame that you didn't get any sun in #3 but that's how it goes sometimes. #3 I like because the pool of water anchors the image and the water from the pool running off to the sea pulls you into the image.

#4 is an interesting shot with the post although for me I'm not sure it works as I find the post more of a distraction. You could try getting low down so your camera is on or very never the sand and try and incorporate the post that way.

Comment

Working...
          X