Old canal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old canal

Another one from my recent trip back home.

[IMG][/IMG]

Re: Old canal

I like the reflection in the water, but would darken down the brick path in the foreground - there must be some good detail of oold bricks in there that would set the image off nicely!
    Also, not sure if it's straight - or perhaps the bridge isn't!

Comment

I too like this..I took the image and straightened the bridge and added some contrats to the path...will post if you want me to

Peter
      There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

I would like to see other edits, here is mine, I am still learning post editing.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Nice ... which canal is it?

Comment

Thanks Its part of the Taunton-Bridgwater canal, this was taken in Taunton Somerset.

Comment

Heres mine

Peter
              There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

I like that, how do you isolate the footpath to work on it?

Comment

Working...
                X