Looking at the lights.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at the lights.

I shot this with the Sigma 50mm 1.4 my focus point was right on the eyepiece to give maximum background blur. Comments welcome! Thanks, Sam

Look to the lights. by SRT.Photography, on Flickr
    Canon 60D, Canon BG-E9 grip, Canon 17-40L lens, Sigma 50mm 1.4 HSM, Tamron 70-300mm Di VC USM, 2x converter.

Re: Looking at the lights.

Very easy to dismiss that shot, but the more I look, the more I see and the more I appreciate.

I am now at the stage where I wish I had taken it.

Colin
    Colin

Comment

Real simplicity, less being more in this case, very well spotted and very well executed.

Ray

Comment

Thank you guys! :)
        Canon 60D, Canon BG-E9 grip, Canon 17-40L lens, Sigma 50mm 1.4 HSM, Tamron 70-300mm Di VC USM, 2x converter.

Comment

Interesting shot....but a bit like Marmite! I suspect if it was taken by some young eminent photographer it would sell for a huge sum.
          PS - I like marmite but this one doesnt tickle my taste buds - sorry.

Comment

No need to apoligise! Thats what photography is all about, Diffrent views and opinions. Its good to here the truth from diffrent people and there views. I am a young photographer.... Just not yet well known. Thank you for your feedback.

Comment

Working...
            X