Some little ones from our first Garden visit of Spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some little ones from our first Garden visit of Spring

As the weather appeared to be fairly good when we woke up this morning, we thought we'd risk visiting one of our local gardens for the first time this year.
    It is also the first time I've really used the Tamron 90mm with the 7D, so was a bit of a tester session for me too.

Here are a few of our little feathered friends we saw whilst we were there. Some of the framing isn't perfect, but for my first day of just using the tamron, I feel it could have been worse!

As always, your comments and suggestions are always welcomed.

Cory

Re: Some little ones from our first Garden visit of Spring

A good variety Cory but to be honest with them all, apart from the first, the backgrounds are just too busy, which of itself some may not mind but there are branches etc over parts of some of the birds

I do like the first one though, a lovely detailed wren which would only have benefited from a lower pov

Stan
    Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
    flickr

Comment

Re: Some little ones from our first Garden visit of Spring

Hello Cory
      All pics look really sharp,how do you find the 7D ? as i am thinking of upgrading from my 30D
      Alan
      Canon 7D...Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L is...Canon EF 300mm f4L is...Canon 1.4x extender MK ll...Canon 28-135mm f3.5-5.6 is usm...Canon 50mm f1.8 stm... speedlite 430 EX11...Canon EOS-M3...18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 is stm...

Comment

Working...
      X