Marsh Harrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marsh Harrier

Hello everyone, just thought you like to see our Marsh Harrier we have down here in Weymouth. Tell me what you think? is it worth posting any more? Thanks all. Danny

Harrier at Radipole by moorishquacker, on Flickr

Re: Marsh Harrier

Definately worth posting more! looked at your flicka site some great shots, like the lighting on this image, the backround on the right is beautuful, the frame (whatever) behind the tail and wing tip is a little distracting but I would still be proud to have taken this shot.

Ray

Comment

Thanks, Ray. unfortunately it's a bypass street lighting. The next second he rolled over and went down on something in the reeds. Just lucky to get that one. But there's more shots out there. So I will put more pics in the forum. Danny

Comment

Well worth posting and welcome to the forum where you can teach and learn.

Alan
        Canon 7D...Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L is...Canon EF 300mm f4L is...Canon 1.4x extender MK ll...Canon 28-135mm f3.5-5.6 is usm...Canon 50mm f1.8 stm... speedlite 430 EX11...Canon EOS-M3...18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 is stm...

Comment

Thank you Alan. I'm always ready to help. Check out my fox. now that was a lucky break Danny

Comment

Tom

Comment

Thanks a Lot, Tom. Danny

Comment

Working...
              X