• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wren

In fine voice by *John Caswell *, on Flickr

Thank you
    www.flickr.com/photos/kingfisherblue www.johncaswellwildlifephotography.com

Canon 5Dmk4 ,Canon 7D mk11,Canon 7D,Canon 100-400 f/4.5-5.6L is 11 USM . Canon100mm f2.8 Macro ,Canon 24-105 F4, 1.4 x111 ext

Re: Wren

Very good detail

Tom

Comment

Hi John

99% of your posts are top class but I am afraid this is the 1% - although the wren looks quite sharp, in some way it looks a bit "fuzzy" and the blown highlights on the right are quite a distraction. Mind you its not bad for 1/60 sec

Sorry

Stan
      Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
      flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
        Hi John

99% of your posts are top class but I am afraid this is the 1% - although the wren looks quite sharp, in some way it looks a bit "fuzzy" and the blown highlights on the right are quite a distraction

Sorry

Stan
        Thanks Stan,i dont mind crit at all,thats how ill get better,looking now i must agree,
        www.flickr.com/photos/kingfisherblue www.johncaswellwildlifephotography.com

Canon 5Dmk4 ,Canon 7D mk11,Canon 7D,Canon 100-400 f/4.5-5.6L is 11 USM . Canon100mm f2.8 Macro ,Canon 24-105 F4, 1.4 x111 ext

Comment

The hi lite on the rhs really is a distraction,,, the wren...what a pretty little bird, that I rarely see. Theres a project for you (and me)

Comment

Working...
          X