Caught on Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught on Camera

Sorry about that - can hear the groans....

Black-headed Gull, Bracelet Bay, Gower Peninsula, South Wales. 50D + 100-400L.

Cheers, Chris.
    Just chuggin' along.

Re: Caught on Camera

Are we that.... gull-ible... tra-dah!
    I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
    Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Thanks, C-Fodder - didn't think anyone in the Bird forum would swallow that. Hope I don't regret some more punning, and quail at the thought that you should grouse about my title - after all, the picture wasn't anything to crow about, just a bit of a lark, really.
      Cheers, Chris.
      Just chuggin' along.

Comment

You win!
        I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
        Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Missing the point. This is a photography forum - who cares what sort of gull it is, what's the camera? ;-)

I like the way the bird is facing the same way as though it's trying to see what the camera's looking at.
          Canon EOS7D mkII+BG-E16, Canon EOS 7D+BG-E7, Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5, Tamron Di-II 17-50 f2.8, Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS, Canon EF 70-200 f/4L, Sigma 30mm f1.4 DC HSM 'Art', Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Sigma 1.4x DG, Canon Speedlight 430EX II (x2)

Comment

Working...
          X