Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guillemot (testing flickr again)

the sentinel by blackfox wildlife and nature imaging, on Flickr

just testing downloads from flickr as the layout has changed today yet again .seems to be working o.k anyway

Re: guillemot (testing flickr again)

Looks fine Jeff,looks even better on Flickr.
    Don't know why they keep changing the Flickr layout ???

Paul
    EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
    Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Whites and darks look good

just testing downloads from flickr as the layout has changed today yet again
      all depends as well which browser you use - using internet explorer I am still getting the original interface before they started mucking about months ago

Stan
      Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
      flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
        Whites and darks look good

all depends as well which browser you use - using internet explorer I am still getting the original interface before they started mucking about months ago

Stan
        todays version is pics on black really wide .white section underneath with comments on ,they have again included albums and groups and added maps if you want to see what else is taken from that location .looks pretty good to me so far anyway

Comment

Great image of a bird I have yet to see

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Alan_H View Post
            Great image of a bird I have yet to see

Alan
            Snap .. Nice one Jeff.
            [ Canon 1DX ] [ 70-200 f2.8 L is II ] [ 300 f4 L is usm ] [ 50 mm f1.8 II ] [ 24-105 f4 L is ] [ Speedlite 430 ] [Yongnuo 568 ex II flash ] [ Yongnuo flash triggers ] [ Cokin P filters] [ Giottos Silk Road GYTL8384 carbon tripod ] [ Photoshop CS5 ] ... Wish list Canon EF 500 mm f/4 L IS USM.

Some nice gear, but not much idea ... https://www.flickr.com/photos/123175589@N03/

Comment

I like this Jeff and more so that your photo shows it's natural habitat as well. I know that many members might not agree with me but I like wild life pics with all the background warts and folliage shown- just like say Springwatch pictures. Keep at it Jeff and well done again.
              Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Working...
              X