few more from fridays jaunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

few more from fridays jaunt

rather than bore you all with loads of posts i will post a few more pics taken on friday at martin mere ,a varied bunch taken at differing focal lengths and hopefully shows how versatile this lens really is .

GOTCHA ! by blackfox wildlife and nature imaging, on Flickr

climbing out by blackfox wildlife and nature imaging, on Flickr

ooh ducky by blackfox wildlife and nature imaging, on Flickr

pretty in pink by blackfox wildlife and nature imaging, on Flickr
    Last edited by the black fox; 01-03-2015, 11:04.

Re: few more from fridays jaunt

A excellent set Jeff

Tom

Comment

Cracking set Jeff , bet your glad you took the plunge and invested in the lens

Comment

Much impressed with the IQ of the images. I am happy you are pleased with your purchase. I am of course not in the running for that lens, due to it's weight- plain and simple.
        Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
          Much impressed with the IQ of the images. I am happy you are pleased with your purchase. I am of course not in the running for that lens, due to it's weight- plain and simple.
          get your golf cart ready nat your my new lens caddy

Comment

Originally posted by the black fox View Post
            get your golf cart ready nat your my new lens caddy
            You will actually lose your kit when I trip and fall!!!!
            Actually Jeff, I was thinking of a sort of "golf cart" into which I can put my camera gear and pull along rough terrain such as in Conwy RSPB and similar.Saves carrying the kit!!!!!
            Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

seen it done with inflatable wheeled fishing caddies nat .in fact the last time was this friday gone .the only thing that bothers me is the bumpy surfaces and not having the camera to hand

Comment

Great set Jeff.

Bill.
                7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Working...
                X