the series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the series

a six shot burst from the other night taken with the 1D3,sigma 150-600 sport ,canon 1.4tc mkii ,so all at 840mm HAND HELD centre point focus only ,all in focus just can't beat this combo to my mind ,first shot from flickr the rest direct uploads
    6 by jeff cohen, on Flickr
    Attached Files

Re: the series

Nice Jeff, think new lense is working well for you.
    Neil

Comment

Jeff, a nice series but I find the images are not as sharp as some of your previous ones with this lens. I don't know whether it is my monitor or what.

P.S- Sorry, the flickr pics are fine. So perhaps it is your direct upload!
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Very nice series Jeff
        Chris

60D, EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM,
        EF 50mm f/1.8 II, Sigma 10-20mm f3.5 EX DC

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
          Jeff, a nice series but I find the images are not as sharp as some of your previous ones with this lens. I don't know whether it is my monitor or what.

P.S- Sorry, the flickr pics are fine. So perhaps it is your direct upload!
          Yes it is nat ,I was waiting to go to Conway on a stoat hunt

Comment

Where do you find these "Stoats"? I am looking for them everywhere. I do hear (on and off) a sudden big crash amongst the bushes in Conwy but never find any Stoat other then perhaps a few bits and bobs of rabbit fur here and there!
            Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

along the river bank any where from the car park gate right up to the top end ,you have to walk it very slowly nat keeping a eye on the rocks for any movement at all ,unfortunately today was far to windy .also look for people gathering and looking at the rocks ,it will be stoats .remember they pop in and out all the time ,once a nest is found though just sit down for a few hours they will pop out to look at YOU ,so please be polite to them and smile nicely in case they have a stoatbook page on Facebook

p.s there was a mum and six kittens by the car park gate yesterday i was told by a friend who saw them

Comment

Nice set Les

Tom

Comment

Working...
                X