Egret v Lugworm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egret v Lugworm

Very low contrast today - the sun was high with a covering of white clouds. But I think you can see what's going on. All shot with my 7D2 and Sigma 150-600 and down at 1/200, f8 and ISO 100, hence the odd spots of motion blur.

Egret on the Brue by Andy Mulhearn, on Flickr

EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Re: Egret v Lugworm

Nice set Andy, like the action in that 2nd image :thumbs:

Tom

Comment

Always nice to get an action sequence as good as this and the dull weather benefitted the exposure of the Egret.

David
      PBase Galleries:-http://www.pbase.com/davidmorisonimages

Canon 7D II, Sigma 150-600mm Sport, Sigma 18-300mm, Sigma 8-16mm, National Geographic Expedition Carbon, Lensmaster RH1 Gimbal.

"It is better to light a single candle than curse the darkness" - Confucius (551–479 BC)

Comment

Thanks Tom.

David, Id not thought of it that way, that the overcast lighting would benefit the exposure but you're right. I've only ever got one other decent shot of an egret and that was in this kind of light. All others have been in decent light and been a but under par.
        EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

Working...
        X