titties up
    at your age I am surprised you are resorting to schoolboy humour

Stan
    Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
    flickr

Comment

Re: one for nat

This is a nice shot Jeff. I know this Blue Tit very well as quite a few prefer to come through my bedroom window ,when left open,and fly a around the place,leaving their signature here and there. Humour is not only for school boys/school girls Stan; even adults and oldies like me can have a bit of fun now and then eh?
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Humour is not only for school boys/school girls Stan; even adults and oldies like me can have a bit of fun now and then eh?
        and I thought you were a mature adult

Stan
        Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
        flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
          and I thought you were a mature adult

Stan
          I generally occillate between both spectrums- depending on my moods ,which is in turn conditioned by the environment such as,principally,the weather,phases of the moon etc!!! Good humour is one of the very strong points in this forum compared with many others.
          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
            I generally occillate between both spectrums- depending on my moods ,which is in turn conditioned by the environment such as,principally,the weather!!!
            good one Nat

BTW Jeff, nice tit
            :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
              at your age I am surprised you are resorting to schoolboy humour

Stan
              nothing like it stanley ,far better than being a boring old git .if i ever lose my sense of humor then its time for the old folks home ,but thats a long way off .

Comment

That's super shot Jeff
                Alan.

7D2, 24-105 L / 70-200 F2.8 ii L / 50 F1.8 prime / Sigma 10-20 F4-F5.6

Website www.alanreeve.co.uk

Please take a look https://www.flickr.com/photos/82149274@N07/sets & https://www.facebook.com/reevephotography

Comment

Where's the other one? you said plural, like a nice pair do I.
                  Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Comment

Very nice image Jeff

Tom

Comment

The clarity in your photos never ceases to amaze me Jeff, brilliant shot
                      Steve ( LSINWP )
                      1DX, and 7D2 ,500mmf4mkii, 300mmf2.8, 400mm f5.6 , 100mm - 400mmmk2 ,70-200mm f2.8 ,24-105mm f4, 100mm f2.8 macro , 1.4x converter, 2x converter and a big dose of luck !!

Comment

thanks for the comments lads ,it certainly seems to be getting the comments and faves on flickr ,schoolboys 10 boring farts 0

Comment

I am sure it is about the "tits" thats getting the praise!

Comment

LOL thats it nat tags do it

Comment

Working...
                            X