Kestrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kestrel

Went to HCT yesterday with the forecast of some reasonable weather - some chance, dull, cold and very windy - not one hereon braved the elements to join the morning wild bird feed but the kestrels weren't going to miss out on their breakfast. this one's the female. Not ferfect but OK I think given the light
    Stan

7D, 420mm, 1/2000, f5.6, ISO 800

Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
    flickr

Re: Kestrel

Stan, I will have one of your "OK's" any day of the week....
    Well done in the conditions on Wednesday.
    I was at Milford & Lymington trying to get shots for a school project with 14 year old daughter on beaches and got absolutely soaked, picked Wednesday thanks to the forecast

David
    David

Comment

Thanks for looking David
      [QUOTEWell done in the conditions on Wednesday.
      ][/QUOTE]
      it was Tuesday, had it been Wednesday i dont think i would have bothered, def the worst day of the week.
      Did you get the shots you were after ?

Stan
      Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
      flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
        Thanks for looking David
        [QUOTEWell done in the conditions on Wednesday.
        ]
        it was Tuesday, had it been Wednesday i dont think i would have bothered, def the worst day of the week.
        Did you get the shots you were after ?

Stan[/QUOTE]

The young lady in question took quite a few and some are quite good for her first time use of a DSLR. I will post a few when I process them through DPP.
        I have a funny feeling she was after the attention of wandering around the dockside area of Lymington with a 50D and trying to look "professional" with me running after her with the umbrella and trying to point out various possible shots.....no chance she took what she wanted to take.

David
        David

Comment

Working...
        X