Crocuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crocuses

I took some pics today too! Any opinions appreciated.

[IMG] Spring25-02-12030.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG] Spring25-02-12026.JPG [/IMG]

[IMG] Spring25-02-12019_edited-1.jpg[/IMG]
    TS-E17 F4L, 70-300L, 100 F2.8L Macro. http://www.flickr.com/photos/waynelsworth/

Re: Crocuses

I like number three with the focus on the centre of the flower.
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Comment

I also like #3, there is lovely detail and colour in them and if you could remove the crocus in the top right hand corner I think it would be even better, well done

Comment

really nice!
        Never stop photographing. It is very likely that your best photograph has not yet been captured

http://flic.kr/ps/29Jr1K

Comment

Beautiful.
          Canon 6D & 7D | Light Room + CS6 |
          EF 70-300L | EF 100 Macro | EF 24-105L | EF17-40L | Canon EF 50mm

Comment

Thanks all. No 3 was my fave too but I thought I'd put the others up just in case. Muscat thanks for the idea, might be taking my photoshop skills to a new level with that though.
            TS-E17 F4L, 70-300L, 100 F2.8L Macro. http://www.flickr.com/photos/waynelsworth/

Comment

I like #1 & #2. Very nice. I find the two soft images on #3 distracting.
              Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

These are lovely, with gorgeous light, 1&3 for me-although I like Muscat's idea of removing top right crocus.
                Concentrate on equipment and you'll take technically good photographs. Concentrate on seeing the light's magic colours and your images will stir the soul. - Jack Dykinga
                Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography- George Eastman

Comment

Like them all but number 1 for the angle. Cracking colours and light.
                  Cheers
                  Treff

Comment

Working...
                  X