Flowers with textures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowers with textures

Have been playing with photoshop again. These are some more from the garden which I took and making in to cards.. I have given them the same kind of treatment to make a set. What do you think.

I re edited the bluebells to match.

Re: Flowers with textures

I think they will make great cards.

Comment

Thanks. hhcanon.

Comment

Looking good , and will make great cards, the only exception (for me) is the last one, I'm getting a bit lost in it somehow, my eyes are flitting around, not being able to settle on anything?
        Concentrate on equipment and you'll take technically good photographs. Concentrate on seeing the light's magic colours and your images will stir the soul. - Jack Dykinga
        Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography- George Eastman

Comment

I am not overly bothered about flowers. They only normally enter my thought processes when I am in dire need of "Browny Points".

However, I really do like these. You have taken an overdone subject, put your own stamp on it, processed it your way and made cards that I would actually buy ............. especially if I still needed "Browny Points".

Well done.

Colin
          Colin

Comment

thanks Les and Colin. Les I have another which I may do as n alternative for this one, will have to see how it turns out. Brownie points definitely earned Colin. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Comment

can only agree with all of the above. I'd happily buy them.
              really nice set and the work you have done accentuates the flowers without detracting from them at all.
              David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
              All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

Working...
              X