Biker Dudes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biker Dudes

Out shooting with a friend the other night when we parked beside these two bikers. Decided to engage in a bit of banter to lead up to the all important question “How about a pic guys?” No problem apart from the one in front had come off his at some point and the faring was a bit scraped. “No problem” says I “just stand in front of it!” Job done! Got an email address and sent them copies.

IMG_6392 - Version 2 by ^Petros^, on Flickr

Canon 40D Canon 17 - 85 IS USM @ 26mm
    ISO 400 1/60sec at f 6.3

Re: Biker Dudes

I like the opposing position of the bikes and the use of the side lighting.

Comment

Thanks CountDavid, I didn’t set anything up, just took advantage of what was there. The setting sun provided the lighting - I was just in the right place at the right time!

Comment

Very good shot. Really like the comp of this and the B&W suits the subjects.

Well done for starting a chat, and getting the shot. Most of us would probably think about it and walk on! I think most people are happy to have their shot taken, but those that don't usually appreciate being asked and being given the chance to say no.

Well done, Mike.
        flickr
        5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Good job in starting a conversation with them, then positioning them for a well composed image. They should be happy with your work.

Tom

Comment

Excellent composition, nice work
            Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
            Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Really suits black and white. Well done for asking. I confess I would have done the think and walk on.
              Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
              Di's Flickr

Comment

Thanks Steven and Di. Bikers tend to look a bit unapproachable, but they were really nice guys and only too pleased to be photographed with their favourite toys!

Peter

Comment

Working...
                X