Scary Biker- Cisco Billy of the Chester Hells Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scary Biker- Cisco Billy of the Chester Hells Angels

I thought I'd present these shots of Cisco Billy on his Harley Davidson, to Brian. I saw him in town and followed him to a
    supermarket car park and asked his permission to take photographs.

Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Re: Scary Biker- Cisco Billy of the Chester Hells Angels

I can only guess there was no chance of rain then
    ef-r

Comment

No! There was not a hint of rain unlike on the IOW in late March! I forgot this one. Shows his bike better.

Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

Comment

Originally posted by briansquibb View Post
        I can only guess there was no chance of rain then
        Tiz a bit shiny.

Colin
        Colin

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
          Tiz a bit shiny.

Colin
          Yez! It was a very shiny bike as well and quite new, I think. However, one must take some pride in such excellent bikes like the Harley Davidson & I am glad that they are still in production.

Comment

It is just a matter of personal taste - I am not inclined to drive one
            ef-r

Comment

After many years of considering them a piece of agricultural machinery, I was challenged to put up or shut up and have a ride of one. I accepted, fully minded that I may have been wrong.

I wasn't. The vibration was undescribable and the handling and performance were unacceptable. The only thing in it's favour was the low end torque, but the rest was just too high a price to pay.

Colin
              Colin

Comment

I went for a 100 mile ride this morning - and guess who was holding us up - yep, the chrome cavalcade.

HD is a lifestyle not related to biking as I understand it. I have had many biking holidays in the US and have ridden HD's of all shapes and sizes. OK in a straight line (with the rubber mounted engines) up to about 70, but braking hard for the corners is a nightmare as is fighting it round.
                ef-r

Comment

The HD is a wonderful, iconic machine. It is designed for the endless interstates of the USA and in its proper environment is a dream machine. It is not meant to be riden on European backstreets or mountain passes....
                  Leave it on Route 66 where it belongs....
                  EOS 1DX, EOS 5D mkiii, EOS 7D, EF 17-40mm f4 L USM, EF 24-70mm f2.8 L II USM, EF 70-200mm f2.8 L II IS USM, EF 50mm f1.2 L, EF-S 60mm f2.8 Macro USM, Speedlite 580EX

Comment

Originally posted by briansquibb View Post
                    It is just a matter of personal taste - I am not inclined to drive one
                    I certainly will not ride one (don't know how) nor will I be a pillion passenger as the last time I was on one, I slipped off the seat and was on the road!!! Luckily no vehicle was coming behind us.

However, I liked the look of the machine & Brian in mind- hence the photo!!

Comment

I appreciate your thoughts Nathaniel
                      ef-r

Comment

Must be new, he has a Harley carrier bag!!!
                        shoot the Canon

http://www.twpc.org.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Archivist View Post
                          Must be new, he has a Harley carrier bag!!!
                          Perhaps thats why he was making a loud noise with his bike and riding all through the town= i.e "showing off"!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel Ramanaden View Post
                            Perhaps thats why he was making a loud noise with his bike and riding all through the town= i.e "showing off"!
                            When they buy their HD the first thing they do is to customise them. This always includes the screaming eagle exhausts - so all HD make that noise.
                            ef-r

Comment

Working...
                            X