Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nathaniel's New Image

I've been thinking!

Nathaniel is looking for ideas to change his "Fuddy Daddy" image and the deadline is the forthcoming Church Fete. His first coice was a Gorilla outfit - that might scare the kids and it will be hot as hell during August. Second choice was a Morris Dancer - fine if you have a "Well Ard" image to start with, such as a member of the SAS, a Biker, or you work on an Oil Rig, but it's not going to add much credibility to an accountant.

Then I got to thinking of his earlier life, escaping from oppressive regimes and all sorts of daring adventures and the solution hit me.

Nathaniel, your new image!

Be careful with that whip!

Colin
    Colin

Re: Nathaniel's New Image

Brilliant
    David

Comment

What a cracker! I'm sure the girls will be after such a young,slim,handsome bloke with the whip! I intend framing it.
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

he he that's great :-)

Comment

I must admit, I did rather enjoy doing it .......................... with Nathaniel's prior knowledge.

Colin
          Colin

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel Ramanaden View Post
            What a cracker! I'm sure the girls will be after such a young,slim,handsome bloke with the whip! I intend framing it.
            Hmmm, makes it sound like the whip was the clincher...

Great image, Colin, but surely you should have changed the pistol for a camera?
            Canon EOS7D mkII+BG-E16, Canon EOS 7D+BG-E7, Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5, Tamron Di-II 17-50 f2.8, Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS, Canon EF 70-200 f/4L, Sigma 30mm f1.4 DC HSM 'Art', Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Sigma 1.4x DG, Canon Speedlight 430EX II (x2)

Comment

Originally posted by Woolley View Post
              Hmmm, makes it sound like the whip was the clincher...

Great image, Colin, but surely you should have changed the pistol for a camera?
              Or even better, change the pistol for a Canon.

Colin
              Colin

Comment

Wot ? no comment from the professorial looking gentleman from Kent. Has the towel already been thrown?
                Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

Comment

Nah give me a couple of hankies and some accordion music

You might want to try this instead though

50d, 24-105@58mm, 1/125, f8, iso400

Last edited by briansquibb; 07-06-2010, 20:42.
                  ef-r

Comment

Looks too rough & Butch to me. The ear-ring puts me off.Give me accordian music anytime!

Comment

Originally posted by briansquibb View Post
                      Nah give me a couple of hankies and some accordion music

You might want to try this instead though
                      Naagh .............. use the sticks Brian!

Second choice was Nathaniel turning up astride a roaring "HOG". The leathers would have been fine, he might have even grown a beard in time, but he would have baulked at shaving his head.

Colin
                      Colin

Comment

'm late but that's a brilliant image Colin.
                        5DIII, 5DII with Grips| 24-70 f2.8L MkII | 24-105 f4L IS | 70-200 f2.8L IS MkII | 50 f/1.4 | 85 f1.8 | 100 f2.8 | 1.4x MkII | Tamron 17-35 f2.8-4 | 580EX II | 600EX RT | Stofen Diffuser | Manfroto 190 CF Tripod w/490RC2 | Epson R3000 | Lexmark CS 510 DE | Nova 5 AW | Mini Trekker AW | Lowepro x300AW | Lastolite Gear (inc HiLite 6x7) | Elinchrom Studio Gear & Quadras

Comment

Most probably I will wear dark glasses and get a beard to the Indiana Jones image so that there is an initial look of surprise on the faces of assembled crowd- who is that?, has he walked in from the street?Get the Police!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X