At the Warwick Thai Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the Warwick Thai Festival

In Warwick every year there is the Thai festival. Beautiful food, beautiful dancers, beautiful costumes.

As always, comments welcome
    Struggling with technology.......................

Re: At the Warwick Thai Festival

Kevin,
    Really good shots. It appears that you may have been taking lessons in candid shots from Brian.
    Looks like a good festival and Thai food is one of my favourites so must mark this for my diary next year.

David
    David

Comment

Nice shots, I really like 1 and 3 number 2 is good but would have been great if the guy i the blue shirt had not stuck his head around the statue, not that you could have done much about it. I also love Thai food.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscat View Post
        Nice shots, I really like 1 and 3 number 2 is good but would have been great if the guy i the blue shirt had not stuck his head around the statue, not that you could have done much about it. I also love Thai food.
        I'm sure some smart a**e can paint him out lol

Seriously, it is a great event. The food is excellent, the atmosphere electric.

This weekend is the international folk festival..........look out for pics of odd bearded blokes with knotted hankies and bells

Comment

Originally posted by revvinkevin View Post
          ..........look out for pics of odd bearded blokes with knotted hankies and bells
          BRIAN !!!!!!!!
          David

Comment

David he said "Bells" - that would have to be a spelling mistake to be me
            ef-r

Comment

Bulls? Are you a farmer then Brian?

Comment

I certainly know a few cows :)
                ef-r

Comment

I thought he mentioned "beard"!

Careful of the "Thai belly" enjoying such exotic food! Note where the loo is and keep a packet of immodium handy! I have a weakness for Chinese food despite suffering from "Chinese belly" everytime I eat out!

Very nice photos, and reminds me of the time I was in Thailand- Bangkok, Pattaya,Lady boys and all that jazz!
                  Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

I like #3 - the person sitting on the left acts as a frame for the pictures
                    ef-r

Comment

Working...
                    X