My New Grandson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Grandson

Born Wednesday 13th October 2010 I just wanted to share.

Coda
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Re: My New Grandson

Congratulations Coda
    All the best to you and your family.

David
    David

Comment

Congratulations Coda
      ef-r

Comment

Congratulations Coda !

Comment

More congratulations ... If it's your first - even moreso... (we're collecting them now like it's going out of fashion!!!) They get just as expensive as kids; but the benefit is you hand them back
          I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
          Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Thanks everyone....this ones my 5th and hopefully my last.

Coda
            There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Congratulations coda.....

Comment

Congratulations Coda. Wish you and your family all the very best that a child can bring to a family.

P.S Make the most of them now as they grow up quite fast. I am already into "sponsoring" my youngest grand-daughter for NSPCC & similar,although she is only 4 + yrs old now
                Last edited by Nathaniel; 17-10-2010, 13:25.
                Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Congratulations Coda.

I would wait a couple of weeks before bringing out the Scalectrix.

Colin
                  Colin

Comment

Congratulations Coda

Comment

Hi Coda,

Congrats from someone who is still waiting!!!

Have 3 kids, keep dropping hints and still nothing!!!

Paul

Comment

Congrats from me also :)
                        Concentrate on equipment and you'll take technically good photographs. Concentrate on seeing the light's magic colours and your images will stir the soul. - Jack Dykinga
                        Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography- George Eastman

Comment

Originally posted by pelliott1954 View Post
                          Hi Coda,

Congrats from someone who is still waiting!!!

Have 3 kids, keep dropping hints and still nothing!!!

Paul
                          Paul, I got the hint in a different way,donkeys years ago. When for the first 3 years since our marriage,nothing happened- a concious decision of ours. My mother in law used to hint "don't you know how the dogs and cats do it ?" "why don't you watch them?" !!!!!!!!!!
                          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Congratulations

Originally posted by codachrome View Post
                            Thanks everyone....this ones my 5th and hopefully my last.
                            Starting birth-control then Coda? :tongue:
                            Bob Turner
                            Dundee, Scotland UK.

Comment

Working...
                            X