Clear All

Andy C

For all the Andy C fans on this forum. :tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHyZC...eature=related

Andy C

Crowd

Trev

Re: Andy C

Oops!, I must be showing my age ........... who is Andy C?

I have a brother, but that would make him David C.

Colin C
    Colin

Comment

Glad it wasn't just me not knowing this Andy C, the one I know services my car

Comment

I know Andy C....
        But it's not this one
        I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
        Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Thanks lads

I have a brother, but that would make him David C.
          Colin C
          Nice bit of humour there Colin I like that

Maybe the C in Andy C stands for Cap

Trev

Comment

Not my vintage Trev. I am "aquainted" with Vera Lynn (Oh yes), Tom Jones, Clifff Richard, Nolan sisters, Seekers and that era. I have completely gone off the big bang,big thud, big drums etc which you find at say the Glastonbury festival. Of course each one to his or her own music tastes. Variety they say is the spice of life. Just to cheer you up Trev my daughter, a classical pianist, is now into the modern pop having married a nice chap who is into all this- modern popular music. He keeps on iniviting me to his gigs and I am always giving excuses. I always take my own CD's to his place whenever I "baby" sit!!!!!!!!

Nice photos Trev. I like them.
            Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Thanks Nathaniel
              Not really my taste in music - I was wearing earplugs .
              I find, if you don't wear earplugs your ears ring and you can't get to sleep after snapping at one of these events.
              Trev

Comment

Originally posted by Trevoreast View Post
                ...your ears ring and you can't get to sleep...
                Aaaahhhh.... how that brings back memories... Now the only ringing I get is tinnitus
                I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
                Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Canon-Fodder! View Post
                  Now the only ringing I get is tinnitus
                  What?

Colin
                  Colin

Comment

The biff, bang, thud, always gives me a headache. Even Bacchus can't alleviate the headache. So avoidance is my game plan.
                    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

Comment

So avoidance is my game plan

Same with me and and choirs singing hymns Nathaniel, each to his/her own.

Trev

Comment

Fully agree Trev. Thats why we have variety and it is such a good thing to have.

Comment

Variety is the spice of life :-)

Trev

Comment

Working...
                          X