SUPs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUPs.

Was having fun with the 100mm EF Macro on the cliffs west of Langland Bay on the Gower Peninsula in South Wales. Was a day of hazy sunshine and a lot of mist out at sea - no horizon or "sparkle" visible.
    As I was crouching over some lichens a couple of stand-up paddle-boarders (the SUPs) came by. Not wanting to change lenses I swung the macro round with this as the result -

Just liked the relaxed look of the whole thing, with little wave action and the gentle paddling.

50D + EF100mm Macro.

Cheers, Chris.
    Just chuggin' along.

Re: SUPs.

you are right it is a relaxing image, helped by the flat calm of the sea, I also agree if there was a lot of sparkle or wave movement the tranquility would have been lost. the paddeling is probably harder than it looks, think I would get very wet.

ray

Comment

I think I would spend more time in the water than on the board. Agreed a very relaxing shot.
      Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
      Di's Flickr

Comment

Very nice shot.

Coda
        There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Working...
        X