• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home studio sample

First Communion
    Attached Files

Re: Home studio sample

Derry, Can you make the photos a bit bigger?
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

I agree with Nathaniel make them bigger Its worth the effort.
      Nice image.

Coda
      There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

No matter what size I make them, when they are loaded, they turn out the same.

I don't have photobucket, just CS3.......

frustrating

Comment

Good work Sir, I like them all, the bottom left is my fav pose of these.

frustrating
          I wouldn't upload directly to the forum mate, I find it softens and resizes your images.
          Many people use photobucket or flickr to host thier pix and link then in to the forum from there.

here are some instructions

Trev
          Last edited by Trevoreast; 17-05-2011, 16:15.

Comment

Duplicate post

Trev :-)

Comment

I like the poses but think the shadow on the background and what looks like a hard shadow underneath are not helping. THey look great but reallu need to see them individually larger.

Not keen on the layout too much - was this for a single print? A small keyline would have looked better (imo only of course)
              5DIII, 5DII with Grips| 24-70 f2.8L MkII | 24-105 f4L IS | 70-200 f2.8L IS MkII | 50 f/1.4 | 85 f1.8 | 100 f2.8 | 1.4x MkII | Tamron 17-35 f2.8-4 | 580EX II | 600EX RT | Stofen Diffuser | Manfroto 190 CF Tripod w/490RC2 | Epson R3000 | Lexmark CS 510 DE | Nova 5 AW | Mini Trekker AW | Lowepro x300AW | Lastolite Gear (inc HiLite 6x7) | Elinchrom Studio Gear & Quadras

Comment

Hi Jim, this was requested from the parents, they just wanted one big image to frame.

Comment

Think they look OK,
                  A nice idea to use the different images, then fit into one frame.

I've made the image bigger using photobucket, hope you don't mind. I'll remove straight away if you request.

Paul

EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
                  Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Thanks Paul, must get that photobucket sorted myself

Comment

Originally posted by Derry-Canon Fan View Post
                      No matter what size I make them, when they are loaded, they turn out the same.

frustrating
                      Download photobucket it free,

Peter
                      There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Working...
                      X