blonde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blonde

Hi every one haven’t posted for a while so I thought Id best put some up . I was asked to take some shots a few weeks ago for a friends sister. She seems pleased with them and their are a few I really like but as I don't get much chance to practise me portrait said of things I'm always interested to hear other peoples opinions in order to help me progress. When I take photos for people especially women I’m always self concuss that I haven’t done a good enough job. Please let me know what you think?

all taken using natural light and a reflector. for a few I used fill flash with a small soft box
    400D, 18-55 IS, Tammron 70-300, 5D Mark II, 24-105L,17-40L,50mm 1.8mark11, 430ex11 Flash Gun

Re: blonde

Nice set of images with some nice poses...I like #6 the mono works well.

Peter
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

2 & 4 win for me. #5 has beautiful eyes but I'm distracted by the forehead and hairline being in focus and the mouth and chin out - I think I'd have preferred it the other way around. It's still much better than I could manage! The choice of natural light is perfect since your model is also very natural as well as being quite lovely. The whole shoot is beautifully fresh and relaxed.
      Canon EOS7D mkII+BG-E16, Canon EOS 7D+BG-E7, Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5, Tamron Di-II 17-50 f2.8, Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS, Canon EF 70-200 f/4L, Sigma 30mm f1.4 DC HSM 'Art', Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Sigma 1.4x DG, Canon Speedlight 430EX II (x2)

Comment

What's her telephone number?

Nice images, thx

Comment

Nice pics, I like No2, that does it for me. Lovely looking girl btw......

Gary

Comment

thanks for the replys every one. Now you have said that about number five I must say I have to agree. It's a croped photo and I would of liked the eyes to be abit higher in the frame but it din't look right I think thats probly why. well spotted somthing I will look out for in the future thank you.
            400D, 18-55 IS, Tammron 70-300, 5D Mark II, 24-105L,17-40L,50mm 1.8mark11, 430ex11 Flash Gun

Comment

no 1 en no 4 for me. Some guys get all the luck ...
              With kind regards,
              Friso

Canon EOS 70D | Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM | Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 | Canon EFS 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6mm IS STM | Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 |

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128548396@N08/

Comment

Working...
              X