Slide film effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slide film effect

Messing around in photoshop...what do you think?

Peter
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Re: Slide film effect

I like it Peter, but I can't think of where I would want to use it!

I guess if your doing a shoot for someone, you could put a montage of shots together like this for a bit of fun! Each individual shot ends up quite small, but as I said, I actually like the effect - it certainly makes you look!

I must get to grips with PSE9 more, as most of the problem I have with it is not knowing WHAT I can do, so I don't know what questions to ask / searches to perform!

All the best, Mike.
    flickr
    5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Thanks Mike I was thinking of useing it for a buisness card design without the copyright symbol.

Coda
      There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

That makes sense then, as I think it catches your eye nicely!

I've only just realised it has a reflection below the main film strip! I must be blind! I like it more now!

All the best, mike.
        flickr
        5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Very well done I like it and agree it would make a great business card design

Comment

Peter, I love it - I have to do something similar at the end of my photography course so I might be asking you for advice :)

Joanne
            To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by mammarazzi View Post
              Peter, I love it - I have to do something similar at the end of my photography course so I might be asking you for advice :)

Joanne
              Just interested, what photography course are you doing Joanne, if you don't mind me asking?

Ian
              EOS 600d, ef 18-55 is kit lens, 50 mm 1.8 mkii, Tamron 70-300, 430EXii

Comment

I think it would make an excellent card or letter head design. I really like it. Especially the reflection.
                Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                Di's Flickr

Comment

Working...
                X