Silverstone Classic

Here are a few from the Superb Silverstone Classic

20140725_Jaguar XJR14 by fozzyimages, on Flickr

Bob Berridge 1989 Mercedes C11 by fozzyimages, on Flickr

2014-07-20 179 by fozzyimages, on Flickr

Bob Berridge Mercedes C11 by fozzyimages, on Flickr

20140725_Courage C26S by fozzyimages, on Flickr

Gareth Evans 1991 Jaguar XJR14 by fozzyimages, on Flickr

As you can probably tell Group C are my favourites !
    Thanks for looking, more varied set at www.flagworld.com

1Dx, 400 f/2.8 ef 70-200 f/2.8 ef 15mm f/2.8 ef 24-70 f/2.8 mk1 1.4x 2x
    www.flickr.com/photos/fozzyimages/[/url] Website www.fozzyimages.co.uk

Re: Silverstone Classic

Nice set Paul. Love the flame spitting C11.
    Gary

https://www.facebook.com/motorsportimagesbyghp/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ghand_39/

Canon EOS 7D Mk2 EOS 7D EOS 1D Mk III Canon 400 L f5.6 Canon EF 70-200 L f4 Canon EF 24-105 L f4 Canon EF 50 f1.8

Comment

Well done Paul

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by gary65 View Post
        Nice set Paul. Love the flame spitting C11.
        Cheers Gary.

Comment

Originally posted by tesarver View Post
          Well done Paul

Tom
          Thank you Tom.

Comment

Terrific set as we have come to expect from you! #2 for the twin flame (awesome catch) and #4 for the glowing discs.

.DAVID.
            Take nothing but photo's - leave nothing but footprints!

http://www.davidstallardphotography.com

Comment

1. Amazing colors
              2. What can I say, superbe timing, good eye!
              3. Back in 1990, they raced in Canada. http://www.autocourse.ca/photos/sais...spc/index.html
              I was a black flag marshall, I can still remember this like it was yesterday. Both Jaguar ended up up not finishing the race, in fact they both parked in the grass on the side of the track maybe 100 feet from where I was. 45 minutes later, when the race ended I walked up to one of the cars and felt the heat still coming off from the cars. Believe it or not, I could not keep my hand on the tire!
              4. Wow, two red disks, amazing!
              5. Again, great colors.
              6. Nice pan

Comment

Originally posted by David Stallard View Post
                Terrific set as we have come to expect from you! #2 for the twin flame (awesome catch) and #4 for the glowing discs.

.DAVID.
                Thank you David, much appreciated

Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by DanFlag View Post
                  1. Amazing colors
                  2. What can I say, superbe timing, good eye!
                  3. Back in 1990, they raced in Canada. http://www.autocourse.ca/photos/sais...spc/index.html
                  I was a black flag marshall, I can still remember this like it was yesterday. Both Jaguar ended up up not finishing the race, in fact they both parked in the grass on the side of the track maybe 100 feet from where I was. 45 minutes later, when the race ended I walked up to one of the cars and felt the heat still coming off from the cars. Believe it or not, I could not keep my hand on the tire!
                  4. Wow, two red disks, amazing!
                  5. Again, great colors.
                  6. Nice pan
                  Cheers Dan, just looked at the link, brings back memories, it truly was the Golden era of Sportscar racing.

Paul.

Comment

Great images of some iconic cars. Great captures for the exhaust flames and glowing discs.
                    Canon 5D3, 7D2, 60D, Canon 70-200L f2.8 IS II, Canon 300 f4L IS, Canon 16-35 f4 L, Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, Canon 1.4 MkIII extender, Sigma AF 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM, Sigma 150-600 Contemporary, Tamron SP AF 70-300 F/4-5.6 Di VC USD, Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/16830751@N03/

Comment

Very nice set Paul
                      Phil ....... Flickr

Comment

Fantastic shots as usual Paul. I've got a picture somewhere taken on a Canon T80 of that 31 Mercedes at Le Mans 1991 with a young Michael Schumacher at the wheel.

Although they didn't win the race he set the fastest lap in that car and was consistently setting fast lap times and I remember thinking to myself "why is this guy not in F1?". Well me and several hundred thousand others must have been thinking the same because within a few months he qualified the Jordan well up the grid at Spa and then he was off to Benetton and the rest is history. Wish him all the best in his recovery.

Cheers
                        Scott
                        Scott

500px flickr

Comment

Originally posted by amphil007 View Post
                          Very nice set Paul

Cheers Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by anderson.council View Post
                            Fantastic shots as usual Paul. I've got a picture somewhere taken on a Canon T80 of that 31 Mercedes at Le Mans 1991 with a young Michael Schumacher at the wheel.

Although they didn't win the race he set the fastest lap in that car and was consistently setting fast lap times and I remember thinking to myself "why is this guy not in F1?". Well me and several hundred thousand others must have been thinking the same because within a few months he qualified the Jordan well up the grid at Spa and then he was off to Benetton and the rest is history. Wish him all the best in his recovery.

Cheers
                            Scott
                            Remember it well, who could forget the 787 ! Secretly liked the Merc even though it was Jaguars rival and slightly quicker, I think Mercedes paid Jordan for the drive and as you say, the rest is history. Really hope he makes a full recovery

Paul.

Comment

Great set.

Those C11 Mercs sound awesome!

Cheers T

Comment

Working...
                              X