U19 Women's Lacrosse World Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U19 Women's Lacrosse World Championships

Fantastic 2 weeks in Germany....Wales increased their world ranking by 3 to be 5th and England dropped by 1. Asked by USA Gold medal winners to take photos at the finals against Australia and my 16 yr old daughter approached by 3 USA Universities for scholorships.......not a bad 2 weeks!!!! Here are a few photos I took at Gold Medal match against Australia apologies for poor image quality but only got new lens (100 - 400 L IS USM) the day before I flew out (cripes its heavy....got a good set of guns after 2 weeks of holding that for an hour at a time)...have got thousands of photos to process of Wales and will submit slow stream of photos for your constructive criticism over the next few weeks....good to be home

To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Re: U19 Women's Lacrosse World Championships

I have been looking forward to these. Great action shots. IQ looks good to me, but I am no expert.
    Your investment in the new lens has certainly been justified. Well done.
    But those American girls look scary!
    EOS600D, 17-40mm L, 70-300mm IS, 50mm f1.8, 18-135mm STM, Powershot S95, 12 extension tube, Speedlight 380 EX.

Comment

I am really pleased that you both had such a good time, the potential scholarships sound like a fantastic opportunity.

The pictures of the final are great too, the 100-400 always looks very long and a bit unwieldy but after this you must be using it like a pro.
      Regards

Keith

My Flickr

Comment

Well done it sounds like you had great results all round what with the Wales ranking, your daughters offers which must be fantastic oportunities plus you got some great pictures

Comment

Glad to see you home, sounds like you had a marvelous trip. Great photos.
          Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
          Di's Flickr

Comment

Love em all - fantastic - and well done.
            Reminds me of when I lived near a RC convent school and the girls came out with their lacrosse sticks - even the bus drivers were scared!
            hhcanon

Comment

Working...
            X