BMW in Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW in Las Vegas

Here are a few shots from the first outing of my new EOS 1DX at the BMW M235i and 435i Cabriolet press launch
    held in the Las Vegas area this week.

It underlined the fact that despite the advances in auto-focus, the optional Ec-B horizontal split image focusing screen I use on my EOS 1D Mk 3 is a must for checking focusing accuracy in low light conditions.
    Attached Files

Re: BMW in Las Vegas

+ ... the convertible is nice looking (is this effectively what the 3 Series cab became with BMW's 'new' numbering?)

Comment

Nice set of images. I am also partial to the convertible also

Tom

Comment

A nice set but the first four have lost definition probavbly due to direct upload from your computer. Best to host on something like flickr and link to the forum from there

Stan
        Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
        flickr

Comment

That's right. 1-Series is hatchback and 2-Series is Coupe and forthcoming Cabriolet.

Above that, the saloon and GT (five-door) are 3-Series and the Coupe & Cabriolet are now 4-Series.

Most confusing is the 2-Series Active Tourer due later this year, which is a five-door crossover with front-wheel-drive! Think of it as BMW's answer to the Mercedes A-Class.
          Last edited by Greatestape; 18-01-2014, 19:00.

Comment

Working...
          X