Read RAW Files from Canon 7D MK11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read RAW Files from Canon 7D MK11

Hi > anyone finding difficulty Opening RAW FILES ? From a 7D MK11 ? Have downloaded the dng converter but can't open in PS CS6 nor Bridge ? Have Zoombrowser Installed and have Images stored there but can't read then there either ? Help please what AM I DOING WRONG ?

Ian Pingdriver1952

Re: Read RAW Files from Canon 7D MK11

I use Lightroom with the newest update to read & open RAW files from the 7DMKII

Tom

Comment

Have downloaded the dng converter but can't open in PS CS6 nor Bridge ?
      The Adobe DNG converter is a stand alone program for converting your RAW files to a universal format which can be read by older versions of photoshop and elements and version 8.7 is what you need to read 7D II files. If you want to open the 7DII raw files in CS6, then you need the Adobe Camera Raw 8.7 which i think you can download from "help" and then "update" in CS6. If not you can download from here
      Have Zoombrowser Installed and have Images stored there but can't read then there either
      have you updated zoombrowser from the disk that came with the 7D II ?

stan
      Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
      flickr

Comment

Thanks Stan > Have downloaded Version 8.7 > When I go to Help - Update in CS6 it is greyed out ? > I have Zoombrowser Installed but not up-dated so will look at this now. Many thanks and can I say I really enjoy your Images on the Forum. Used to be in your area years ago but sister - in - law moved to Bristol now [ it's not the same ] !!!!

Seasons Greetings Ian

Comment

Hello Stan > Download successful > Now working 100% > thanks again > really enjoying the 7DMK11 > Just need to take some decent Images > Camera all set up now so can relax and get shooting

Ian

Comment

Working...
          X