Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Software - onOne Perfect Effects 8

Morning all,

I could not resist posting this offer from onOne Software. For a limited time you can get a free download and a personalised activation code for their Perfect Effects 8 package which they claim to normally sell for $99.

Buy the photo effects plugin from ON1 for next-level photo effects with hundreds of included presets, filters, LUTs, textures, and borders. Our photo retouching software plugin seamlessly integrates in your workflow. Purchase or subscribe to the ON1 photo effects plugin today!

All that is needed is a name and email to get a code. Free is always nice and now I will go and have a play with it to see if it is any good.

Best wishes to all of you.

Chris

Re: Free Software - onOne Perfect Effects 8

Originally posted by CaptainD View Post
    Morning all,

I could not resist posting this offer from onOne Software. For a limited time you can get a free download and a personalised activation code for their Perfect Effects 8 package which they claim to normally sell for $99.

Buy the photo effects plugin from ON1 for next-level photo effects with hundreds of included presets, filters, LUTs, textures, and borders. Our photo retouching software plugin seamlessly integrates in your workflow. Purchase or subscribe to the ON1 photo effects plugin today!

All that is needed is a name and email to get a code. Free is always nice and now I will go and have a play with it to see if it is any good.

Best wishes to all of you.

Chris
    I think you will find this is a 30 day try out and then the moths escape from the wallet

Comment

Hi Treff,

I don't think its is as I have a full invoice from onOne which gives the following information:

"Perfect Effects 8 Premium Edition - FULL License Number:

206xxx-xxxxx-xxxxxx

Each license will allow you to install the software on two computers."

Code changed so I dont broadcast the code given.

Cheers

Chris

Comment

I have this as well from the last giveaway that they did
        Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

Working...
        X